Employing over 60 personnel the Waikato Security Services team of security guards is one of the most experienced guard forces in the region
All Waikato Security Services guards are licensed under the Private Security Personnel and Private Investigators Act 2010 and receive training to a minimum NZQA Level 2 security qualification including fire, first aid and customer service. They have also received ethical, physical and decision-making training that enables them to deal with any situation that may arise.
This degree of training underpins Waikato Security Services ability to provide specific security services for our clients varied security needs and means our guards are equipped and supported to provide a high standard of service, no matter what the task.
The manned services team are on duty 24/7 in the Waikato region to provide:
- Static on-site security guards
- Customer service/concierge duties
- Event security
- Corporate security guards
- Scene guard duties plus many other specialist guard services
It’s always important to ensure the security guards you are working with, have been appropriately vetted by the security company and by yourself. Our training and vetting processes involve assessments by our managers and by regulatory authorities such as the Police to keep only qualifying personal in these roles.
To ensure you are getting guards of the highest standard the following should be checked:
- Sight the guard’s security licence and check that their Certificate of Approval (COA) is up-to-date
- Ask the guard about their experience with the company
- Ask the guard about the training required to be employed